Here at Exe Hotel Cataratas, we recommend enjoy a unique experience with a wellness session in our Spa Cataratas, in the heart of the Misiones forest. You’ll find an unbeatable feeling of calm and relaxation that will help you to listen to the needs of your body and find your balance again.
The facilities include everything you need for a complete experience. In the heated pool you can exercise your body and get ready for one of our special treatments. Our Hydromassage bathtub will help you to relax your mind while in the sauna and steam room you can get rid of all your toxins.
To make your wellness journey sublime, we suggest a massage or a treatment from our selection, which you can check here.
To make a booking, you can call +543757421100 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The opening times for information and bookings is 4 pm to 8 pm.
*To enjoy all the treatments and massages is necessary to book in advance.
*Bookings can be cancelled up to 2 hours before the service.
*Children can only enter the spa until 6 pm.
- ReflexologyThis technique involves stimulating strategic points on the feet in order to alleviate pains in your body’s internal organs. Reflexology also helps to detect and prevent future pain. Price: $600
- Anti-stress massageOur anti-stress massage is focussed on your back and neck to reduce pain and tension caused by bad postures that we have when we work. Price: $750.
- Foot and leg massageIdeal for after long walks or sports sessions, this massage uses the hands on the feet and legs to help the muscles to recover and avoid any injuries. Price: $850.
- Lymphatic drainageIn order to eliminate built-up liquids and toxins, we gently massage the legs and abdomen to open up the lymph glands. This will leave you feeling light and reduce tiredness and fatigue. Price: $900.
- Anti-cellulitePerfect for people who suffer from cellulite, this massage only uses hand techniques to move small fat deposits and help to reduce them. Price: $900.
- Deep tissue massageTo relax and ease up the joints, reducing the feeling of tenseness in the body, we massage using different essential oils and hand techniques. Price: $800.
- Full massageThis massage involves a mix of the previous ones, with added reflexology and a relaxing facial massage for a full wellness feeling. Price: $1.200.
- Massage with aromatic herb oilsAside from their relaxing fragrances, aromatic herbs also have multiple benefits for the skin and your body in general. Price: $800.
- Bamboo can massageThis treatment, all the way from Asia, has a sedating effect on the nerve endings and helps to relax the muscles thanks to use of bamboo canes. Price: $800.
- Hot stone massageThis traditional massage helps to increase blood flow and boost cell metabolism. Hot stones are placed strategically on your back, working on the central points of vital energy. Price: $800.
- Massage with pindasPindas are small fabric bags full of aromatic herbs and essences that, along with hand techniques, help to moisturise the skin and remove toxins. What’s more, this massage has a relaxing effect. Price: $800.
- Facial cleanseThis basic treatment includes a facial cleanse with cleansing milk, exfoliation to get rid of impurities and the application of a moisturising lotion. Price: $500.
- Complete facial cleanseTo give the face a deep cleanse, we apply a mud mask and then get rid of impurities. Price: $900.
- Anti-ageing coffee and honey maskThe combination of coffee and honey helps to rejuvenate the face, improving the appearance of the skin and firming it up. Price: $750.
- Essence mask: chocolateTo nourish young skin and help to repair and condition the face. Price: $750.
- Essence mask: mudMud acts as a natural peeling agent, with an exfoliating effect that cleans the skin providing moisture and firmness. Suitable for all skin types. Price: $750.
- Essence mask: yerba mateThanks to the properties of yerba mate, this mask removes toxins, increases energy, tones and moisturised the skin. Price: $750.
- Gold maskThis luxurious anti-ageing treatment includes collagen and elastin, two compounds with a brightening, firming and conditioning effect for the skin. This smooths out wrinkles and reduces the signs of ageing on the safe, neck and chest. Price: $900.
- Facial exfoliation with essencesThis treatment helps to get rid of dead cells and impurities in the skin and, what’s more, it has a decongestant and antioxidant effect thanks to the benefits of oats and milk. Price: $900.
- Post-sunThis aloe vera and cucumber-based treatment has a refreshing and calming effect, perfect for skin exposed to the sun to recover. What’s more, it helps to decongest the skin. Price: $500.
- Body exfoliation with essences: chocolate and honeyA pleasure for the senses, with a mix of aromas and textures that provide a unique feeling of relaxation as well incredible nourishment for the shin. Price: $800.
- Body exfoliation with essences: green mudGreen clay of the purest quality is applied all over your body to provide all of its minerals, nourishing your skin, firming it up and making it appear younger. Price: $800.
- Complete exfoliationWe exfoliate and moisturise your face and body with the aroma of your choice: yerba mate, mud, chocolate, oats and milk or coffee and honey. Price: $1.400.