Cookies are small temporary files that are created on the user's device (computer, phone, tablet, etc.) when visiting a website, and that allow it to store or retrieve information when browsing, for example, to save your usage preferences or to recognize you on subsequent visits, as well as obtain information about your browsing habits.
The most common uses or purposes are:
● Essential technical cookies. They are used to manage the navigation flow within the web or to keep the user connected to it. When disabling them, it is possible that some section of the web does not work correctly.
● Customization cookies. Necessary to remember certain user preferences.
● Analytic cookies. They help us and third parties to collect information on the origin of users and their navigation within the web, to perform a statistical analysis in order to improve the structure and content.
● Advertising cookies. Used to manage the ads that appear on the web, decide the content or the frequency of the ads.
● Behavioural advertising cookies. They help to collect the user's browsing habits to create a profile of their interests and to show them advertisements adapted to them.
● Cookies for social sharing. They are necessary to identify users in their social networks and thus allow them to share content.
Technologies similar to cookies are any type of data storage and retrieval mechanism used on the user's device to obtain information. The most common are:
● The local storage of the browser. Some websites use local storages called "sessionStorage" and "localStorage" as well as the database indexed in the browser, to store information;
● Local storage of browser add ons, such as Local Flash storage (“Flash Local Shared Objects”) or the Silverlight local storage (“Isolated Objects”).
● The "web beacon" is a tracking technique that consists of inserting into a web page (or in an email) an image hosted on an Internet server so that, when the browser or email program connects to said server to download and view the image, the connection is registered. This allows knowing that the user has viewed the web page or the email. Sometimes this image is very small or transparent so that the user is not aware of its existence.
● Fingerprinting techniques that combine series of information retrieved from the browser or the device in order to distinguish a particular user during the successive visits to the websites.
In relation to the type of cookies that we use in our services, we can differentiate depending on who manages them:
● First party cookies: they are created and managed by our own websites or web domains, the information obtained being managed directly or indirectly by us based on our own purposes.
● Third party cookies: cookies that are created and managed from other websites that, although not completely under our control, provide functions and features that we have decided to include on our website, such as: interactive maps, videos and multimedia elements, buttons to share on social media, ads, etc. These cookies are under the control of the third party that provides the corresponding function.
For more detailed information, including purposes and guarantees, see the section: cookie list.
Depending on their permanence or activity time, we can differentiate between:
● Temporary session cookies; they remain stored in the navigation equipment until the user leaves the web page; the browser deletes them at the end of the browsing session.
● Persistent cookies; they remain on the navigation device and the website reads them every time the user makes a new visit. These cookies are automatically deleted after a certain period of time, which can be short or very long.
For information on the duration of cookies, see the section: list of cookies.
If you wish to use this website with a greater degree of privacy and by limiting cookies being stored for long periods of time, we recommend that you use a web browser that includes a "private" browsing mode. You can obtain information about this possibility in the help pages of your browser.
Most browsers allow you to globally disable cookies. Many browsers also allow you to delete the cookies associated with specific websites / domains. For this, the user must consult the help of their browser. Below are links to the help pages of the most common browsers to learn about the cookie settings in each one:
● Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
● Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en us/windows7/block enable or allow cookies
● Microsoft Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en US/windows 10 microsoft edge and privacy
● Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en US/kb/enable and disable cookies website preferences
● Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=en_US&locale=es_ES
● Safari for IOS: https://support.apple.com/en us/HT201265
● Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
Detailed information about the cookies used by this website
|Feature||Purpose||Data controller||Domain||Data retention time||Technical cookies||Customization cookies||Analytic cookies||Advertisement cookies||International transfer||More information|
|Cookies de primera parte||Técnicas y preferencias||Hotusa||booking-channel.com, selectionofhotels.com, eurostarshotels.com, exehotels.com, eurostarshotels.co.uk, eurostarshotels.co.uk, eurostarshotels.de, eurostarshotels.it, eurostarshotels.*, newsletter.eurostarsh otels.com||Cookies persistentes||X||X||X||
Nuestra política de cookies Our cookies policy
Notre politique de cookies
|Appnexus||Publicidad||AppNexus Inc.||adnxs.com||Cookies persistentes||X||X||https://platform.xandr.com/privacy-center/|
|StickyAdsTV||Publicidad||FreeWheel Media, Inc.||ads.stickyadstv.comas||Cookies persistentes||X||X||https://freewheel.com/privacy-policy|
|The Trade Desk||Publicidad||The Trade Desk||adsrvr.org||Cookies persistentes||X||X||https://www.thetradedesk.com/general/privacysrvr.org|
|Yahoo||Buscador y publicidad||Yahoo Inc.||analytics.yahoo.com||Cookies persistentes||X||X||https://policies.yahoo.com|
|Google Analytics||Analíticas||Google, Inc||website||Cookies persistentes||X||X||https://policies.google.com/privacy|
|Bing||Buscador y publicidad||Microsoft online serv||bing.com||Cookies persistentes||X||X||https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/privacystatement|
|Casale Media||Publicidad||Casale Media Inc.||casalemedia.com||Cookies persistentes||X||X||https://casalemedia.com/|
|Dailymotion||Publicidad||Dailymotion SA (France) Dailimotion Inc (EEUU)||dmxleo.com||Cookies persistentes||X||X||https://www.dailymotion.com/legal/privacy?localization=en|
|Google Marketing||Publicidad||Google, Inc||doubleclick.net||Cookies persistentes||X||X||X||https://policies.google.com/privacy|
|Red social y publicidad||Facebook Inc||facebook.com||Cookies persistentes||X||X||X||https://es-es.facebook.com/about/privacy|
|Criteo||Publicidad||Criteo SA||website, criteo.sa,||Cookies persistentes||X||X||https://www.criteo.com/es/privacy/corporate-privacy-policy/|
|Baidu||Buscador y publicidad||Baidu||website, baidu.com||Cookies persistentes||X||X||X||http://ir.baidu.com/baidu-statement-privacy-protection/|
|Yandex||Publicidad||YANDEX LLC||website, yandex.com,||Cookies persistentes||X||X||X||https://yandex.com/legal/cookies_policy_eng/|
|Hotjar||Analíticas||Hotjar Limited||website, hotjar||Cookies persistentes||X||https://help.hotjar.com/hc/en-us/articles/115011789248-Hotjar-Cookie-Information|
|Lafourchette.co||Funcionalidad / publicidad||La Fourchette SAS||lafourchette.com, eltenedor.es, module.lafourchette.c om||Cookies persistentes||X||X||https://www.eltenedor.es/legal#PoliticaDePrivacidad|
|Stripe||Analíticas y publicidad||Stripe, Inc||m.stripe.com||Cookies persistentes||X||X||X||https://stripe.com/es/privacy|
|New Relic||Analíticas||Newrelic, Inc||nr-data.net||Cookies persistentes||X||X||https://newrelic.com/termsandconditions/cookie-policy|
|Pubmatic||Publicidad||PubMatic, Inc||pubmatic.com||Cookies persistentes||X||X||X||https://pubmatic.com/legal/privacy-policy/|
|Civitatis||Funcionalid publicidad||Civitatis Tours SA||www.civitatis.com||Cookies persistentes||X||X||X||https://www.civitatis.com/es/legal/|
|Tripadvisor||Funcionalid publicidad||Triadvisor LLC||www.tamgrt.com||Cookies persistentes||X||X||X||https://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/privacy_pre_060407.html|
|The Hotels Network||Funcionalidad / publicidad||The Hotels Network SL||www.thehotelsnetwork.com||Cookies persistentes||X||X||https://www.thehotelsnetwork.com/es/cookies-policy|
|Youtube||Funcionalid publicidad||Google, Inc||youtube.com||Cookies persistentes||X||X||X||X||X||https://policies.google.com/privacy|