The hotel is set in one of the most prosperous areas in full expansion, close to the two most important focal points of the Benicalap district: the Congress Hall and the Nou Mestalla football stadium which, with capacity to hold 75,000 spectators, will in the near future become the most modern stadium in Spain.The metro and bus network (with a stop 50 metres from the hotel) in a question of minutes will allow you to place yourself in the heart of the historical city centre (3.5 kilometres) in the City of the Arts and Sciences (6 kms.), in the port (9 kms.) or the city beaches: la Malvarrosa, Las Arenas or El Saler.
- Subway and Bus Stops: 50 metres.
- Historic Centre and Main Train Station (Norte): 3.5 kms.
- Congress Hall: 500 metres.
- Arts and Sciences City: 6.5 kms.
- Port (America's Cup): 9 kms.
- Manises Airport: 7 kms.
- Valencia Fair: 4.5 kms.